ooChoosing backpacks for upcoming back to school season is a little bit tricky, especially for teens. Ideally, backpack has to balance its style and functionality. A full of style backpack will not worth to buy if you can not carry the most useful stuff you have to bring. But, on the other hand, a full of functionality backpack will not show your stylish performance if that backpack lack of professional design touch.
Teenagers are still growing. Wrong backpack that does not distribute the mass of backpacked stuff well might affect their body or backbone structure. Then, we have to be carefully sort suitable backpacks for teenagers.
Let me recommend backpacks for teenagers to give them the best style and functionality to go back to school.
Osprey Resource react Day Pack
- highly versatile
- great for campers but also good for books
- eco friendly, made with 100% PET fabric
- has internal front panel, PET side pocket, and cell phone harness section
JanSport Wasabi Backpack
- stylish with a contemporary design
- made with a combination of polyester and nylon
- has AirCore shoulder straps for extra comfort
- the shaped shoulder straps contour to fit the body
- has plenty of pockets for all their back-to-school essentials
DaKine Varial Backpack
- feature a quick-load skate board carry case
- ipod section for convenient access to important gadgets
- all the basic backpack features